Study in USA
The United States has one of the world’s finest university systems, with outstanding programs in virtually all fields. At the undergraduate level, excellent programs exist in traditional disciplines, as well as in professional fields. At the graduate level, students have the opportunity to work directly with some of the finest minds in their field of study, with the chance to become involved with exclusive research and educational opportunities. Recognized throughout the world for their excellence.
US universities have 4 Intakes in a year:
Note: Major intake is the Fall intake, but most of the universities are open for Spring and few of them for summer & winter intake too. However all subjects commence in Fall and only some in Winter and Summer intake.
English Language Requirements
All students must have TOEFL score of 90 or above for Postgraduate and 80 above for Undergraduate studies. IELTS score of 6.0 or above for Undergraduate degrees and 6.5 or above for postgraduate degrees is required. OR depend on University eligibilty criteria.
Entry Requirements and Eligibility
- Undergraduate: Schooling 10+2
- Graduate:16 years of education required (10+2+4)
- Some institutions accept 15 years education into their Bridge /Masters Programs
- Good and strong academic background
- Good scores in entrance exams like SAT, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, IELTS etc if applicable
- Strong Recommendation Letters
- To the point Statement of Purpose/Personal Statement, Essays and Resumes
- Certificates of Achievement and Extra -curricular activity participation
- Strong financial background or good grades to get a scholarship
Covering Letter, Application Fees, Application Form, Statement of Purpose, Essays, Resume, Recommendation Letters, Transcripts, Mark sheets and Certificates, Bank Statement, Affidavit of Financial Statements, English Language Test Score Report
Universities We Represent